Note: This Page is Out of Date &The Website is Under Maintenance
Getting Back ON Track
Getting Back ON Track
A Brief Description of What This Letter Is About:
I have reached
a low in my life. That is putting it simply as possible. Below a ways down in
this letter is a written account to my Doctors as well as the internet telling
of my personal story of Nootropics, both my highs and lows points with it. Just
below this is a templet a friend gave me that should help with communication
with my Med’s Doctor (Psychiatrist). I have been diagnosed Bipolar and Schizophrenic
or at least tendencies towards these. I hope with further evaluation to be
cleared of theses diagnosis.
With
that said… with how much there is to write I will be releasing portions as blog
posts here and posting YouTube Videos here as well. I do plan to document this
experience in full including interviews with friends ect.
Notes:
1) Mother is now my Legal Guardian
2) Not permitted to drive
3) Supposed to avoid the sun
4) Not permitted to work atm
5) No nootropics :(
As
of Aug 15th, 2015, I am unhappy with my meds. I find it
quite hard to sit still very long and am very anxious most of the time. Finding
myself walking most of my days to let this energy out, spending many hours in
the hot sun against my doctors’ orders just to find release. I would love to
follow my dr. request but “cant” on this one. Sometimes, like when its being Missouri
I would rather be inside writing on my pc. I love to write but theses current medications
are making it complicated. However, this all being said I do not want walking
taken away by any means. It is a stifling important freedom to me! (It is when
I work out most of my issues; thought experiments and such plus it’s fun to do
with friends. I have had many great “Walks & Talks” with friends and
continue to have them).
At
this point, it is important to note I am released form a psychiatric ward July
20th 2015: picked up by ambulance on July 1st 2015. I was
readmitted not to the ward but hospital after an “overdose” of Haloperidol at
10mg on July 26th 2015. The allergic reaction started on July 23rd. I was relased home under my mothers care on Aug 6th 2015.
I
would like to be removed off my antidepressant as a start with for various
reasons. I am no longer depressed all my stressors that lead to my break down
are gone as well as new friend ships made and old ones that were unhealthy for
me acquitted. This is my simple request for my first visit to my Med’s Doctor.
TIPS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND
Write what you want to say regarding
what you want to happen, ie: goals.
* End goal is to be med free or on a path to that goal
* Spent the last 4 years self-medicating. Would like a chance to have my system to be clear of drugs and nootropics alike for a while!
* I understand it may be a long path up too two year
* Want right to work back when I am ready
* Want freedom to drive back so I can get my old job back ($9h)
* End goal is to be med free or on a path to that goal
* Spent the last 4 years self-medicating. Would like a chance to have my system to be clear of drugs and nootropics alike for a while!
* I understand it may be a long path up too two year
* Want right to work back when I am ready
* Want freedom to drive back so I can get my old job back ($9h)
1. Write down all the
questions you want answers too. What is the validity of this medicine? What side effects,
when I can come off/weaned off and what can happen if so.
(Below is my templet that I will be taking in with me to my Med’s Dr. to
fill out. The side is where I write my questions. And the inner portion where I
take my notes)
______________________________________Notes/Questions________________________________
____________* DIVALPROEX | 500MG BED
TIME | BIPOLAR MEDICATION
8
8
8
8
____________* QUETIAPINE | 1MG BED
TIME| SCHIZOPHRENIA
8
8
8
8
____________* BENZTROPINE | 30MG MORN
& BED | FOR SIDEFECS OF MEDS ABOVE
8
8
8
8
____________* MIRTAZAPINE | 15mg BED
TIME | ANTIDEPRESANT
8
8
8
8
____________* LORAZEPAM | 1MG 3 TIMES
A DAY AS NEEDED | ANIXYIETY
8
8
8
8
_________________________________________________________________________________
2.
I am a Biohacker; I understand that if medication has to be
part of the regimen that eventually I want to come to a place where I am not on
medicine if that is at all possible.
____________8
8
8
8
3.
What if the medicine is making me sick and feel as though I
am able to function.
____________8
8
8
8
4.
You need to be compliant and not defiant but at the same
time be very clear and concise keep it as stupid simple as you can make it.
Think of how direct you can be in just under 10 words. The more information that you give and run on
sentences can sometimes make people appear to be manic or hyperactive so try to
keep it simple as possible.
____________8
8
8
8
My Short Version of the Letter to
LongeCity, YouTube & Doctors. I will be making a full account that will be
several pages of text but no time for that now; one day at a time.
§
I had an episode knowingly so: Sunifiram, + 110lb/BMI 15.3 , Cannabis (will make a
post on this in time), Lack
of Healthy Friendships, Jobless on purpose, Kicked out of Parents House &
living on Cousin’s Couch etc….. I was doing everything I could do to scream out
for help. I knew I was running my car to the empty. Had I know the consequences I
would have behaved much differently. Gotten gas and went to sleep after being
awake going on 4 days. Nevertheless, to my fault the episode got out of
control; Psychosis became my initial diagnosis. I at first hated what they did
to me in the Ward. Though now it seems to have worked, getting the help I needed
a kick in the pants about life.
§
For the last two years after leaving high school, I
have been chasing something. Finding myself again after a toxicity issue
between drinking large volumes of diet lemonade and Piracetam dosing over the
course 2 years* (will have the dates and a much more detailed explanation in a
future post).
§
I admit to knowingly chasing mania in various forms
to aid me in getting “projects” done. I have found what I was really trying to
get was what’s called FLOW STATES of the mind. I have been taking supplements,
herbs, research compounds, use of laser, sounds, ect., to tinker with my mental
workings since my second year of high school. Which are all amazing things that
work!!! However, as is it is with all things, maturity must be applied its half
the battle. And this year I had found myself on a bad path due to poor choices.
I am now the person I want to be and its not thanks to the meds I am on but
because I have chosen to do what I want in life and putting my full efforts
two it. I have learned so much more from being wrong then I have ever from
being right. END RANT!
Well it’s a start :) And I will be writing out a full account of my
“life” surrounding: Nootropics, My personal life, as well as this diagnosis and
whatever else finds its way into it. I will be releasing “chapters” as I have
them completed.
Thanks!!! And ill fix it this eve!
ReplyDeleteCool article.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWe are trusted and prominent suppliers of various ADD/ ADHd meds .We do supply ADD meds like Adderal,Modafinil ( Provigil), ritalin, dexedrine, concerta, vyvnase, straterra, desoxyn
ReplyDeleteWe can deliver to any address
We offer tracking numbers for every shipment
Ordering is secured, guaranteed and confidential
We are very much interested in long term business so we deploy mechanisms to guarantee and maximize customer satisfaction
You can email us at buyrealmeds@yandex.com
If you are looking for the best brain supplements and a very good cognitive enhancer Products and a synergistic blend of nootropics which helps support and enhance your focus, mental speed and memory and you can also the check the Noocube Review which helps to have more information about the product and you can even get Promotions On your order at the official website and apply.
ReplyDelete